Sunday, June 6, 2010

Decorated Bag Charms Collection

SOLD, Available for Pre-Order
The designs seen on this page are all SOLD. Kindly email me for new orders. Due to limited quantity of fabrci and decorative parts, new designs may be created upon your order request. Thank you!
Decorated Bag Charms
These are the works of my earlier days. I remember displaying some of them in my nittygritty shop in Icon. Preparing this presentation brings back alot of sweet memories. I miss my little shop! I also miss making these sweeties. It's alot of work having to emsemble the many different parts together to make one pretty bag charm. Yet, its all worth it when my dear customers buys them, love them and keeps them. To those of you who owns one of these, I hope it still brings smiles to you whenever you see them.










No comments: